Ponomariova Olga Nikolayevna, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of humanities and socioeconomic subjects, Penza Artillery Engineering Institute (Military town, Penza-5, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Tselykovskikh Aleksandr Aleksandrovich, Doctor of military sciences, professor, deputy director for academic affairs and research, Military Academy of Material Support named after army general A. V. Khrulev (8 Makarova embankment, Saint-Petersburg, Russia), email@example.com
Pyatin Michail Aleksandrovich, Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of theory and methods of primary education, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Grachiov Ivan Ivanovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, deputy director for academic affairs and research, Penza Artillery Engineering Institute (Military town, Penza-5, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Pedagogical testing is an element of obligatory educational quality procedure in the Russian educational environment in the beginning of the XXI cen-tury. In higher education the control and estimation of students knowledge digestion levels are presented by various kinds and forms of facility instrumentations. Among requested ones there are certified didactic tests which in ongoing monitoring may be used in the form of tasks presentation for individual execution and execution in small groups, and in intermediate monitoring they may be offered individually. The aim of this article is to construct various kinds of ecology-oriented test tasks for higher education in accordance with the principles of testology and typology of ped-agogical tests. The list of “ecological” competences of graduates training in military specialities and examples of pedagogical tests (case situation) of intermediate and ongoing monitoring in ecology-oriented disciplines of higher education are repre-sented. In the article the test task typology, test task examples in ecology-oriented disciplines of higher education recommended for the package of estimate means of higher educational institutions are described.
Materials and methods. The proprietary formulations of wide range application pedagogical tests, proven in the training system of teachers and military specialists, are presented. All offered tasks are made according to the rules of testology.
Results. The original variants of test tasks for carrying out the ongoing and in-termediate monitoring of training quality in higher vocational schools are recom-mended. The examples of given instrumentation materials may be included into estimate means funds of higher educational institution for estimation of “the residu-al” knowledge at the stage of intermediate monitoring in Ecology, Nature Mana-gement Ecological Basis and others.
Conclusions. In the article the test task examples with ecology-oriented content for higher schools, which consist of various variants for students’ execution in small groups (ongoing monitoring) are given. The recommended tests may be used indi-vidually at the stage of intermediate monitoring. The tasks omnitude allows using them in a broad range of ecology-oriented classroom disciplines (“Life Safety”, “Chemistry”, “Nature Management Ecological Basis”), in extracurricular activities in the training system for the program “The year of Ecology-2017 in the Russian Federation”.
1. Avanesov V. S. Kompozitsiya testovykh zadaniy [Composition of test tasks]. Moscow: Tsentr testirovaniya, 2002, 239 p.
2. Dyatlova K. D. Sistema razrabotki i analiza pedagogicheskikh tekstov po biologii: dis. d-ra ped. nauk [The system of pedagogical biology texts development and analysis]. Saint-Petersburg, 2007, 413 p.
3. O razvertyvanii sistemy ekologicheskogo obucheniya i vospitaniya v Vooruzhennykh Silakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii: prikaz Ministra oborony Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 15.04.2000 № 180 [On development of the system of ecological training and teaching in the Russian Federation Army: the decree of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation from 15.04.2000 № 180]. Available at: http://voenprav.ru/doc-1070-1.htm (accessed April 28, 2016).
4. Ob utverzhdenii i vvedenii v deystvie Federal'nogo gosudarstvennogo obrazovatel'nogo standarta vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniya po napravleniyu podgotovki (spetsial'nosti) 17.04.00 «Strelkovo-pushechnoe, artilleriyskoe i raketnoe oruzhie» (kvalifikatsiya «spetsialist»): prikaz Ministerstva obrazovaniya i nauki RF ot 17.01.2011 № 51 (Zaregistrirovano v Minyuste RF 31.03.2011 № 20354) [On adoption and enactment of the Federal State Educational Standard of professional training in the “Small gun-cannon, artillery and rocket weapons” specialist program: the order of the RF Ministry of Education and Science from 17.01.2011 № 51]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_112901/ (accessed April 28, 2016).
5. Evdokimova O. V., Ponomareva O. N., Grachev I. I. Formirovanie obshchekul'turnykh kompetentsiy v voennykh obrazovatel'nykh organizatsiyakh vysshego obrazovaniya Ministerstva oborony Rossiyskoy Federatsii: monogr. [Formation of general cultural competences at military educational institutions of higher education of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2015, 320 p.
6. Ponomareva O. N., Grachev I. I., Shpagin Yu. B., Shpynev D. A. Molodezh'. Obrazovanie. Nauka: sb. st. XI Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. studentov, aspirantov, ad"yunktov, molodykh prepodavateley i uchenykh (g. Penza, 27 yanvarya 2016 g.) [Youth. Education. Science: proceedings of XI International scientific and practical conference of students, postgraduate students, military institution students, young teachers and scientists (Penza, 27 the January 2016)]. Penza: Filial VA MTO, Penz. art. inzh. in-t, 2016, pp. 110–120.